I’ve enjoyed everything throughout these past months of wedding planning. From the moment Z asked me to marry him to this very second of capturing it all on my blog. Yes, I kid you not. No, I’m not lying. Everything. All of it has been enjoyed. I only wish that I could slow time down and bottle each and every moment up.
However, there are a few things that stick out in my mind that are a little more memorable than others. A few moments where I stop, pause, and am thankful I have that moment captured in a photo. Some of these most treasured moments are below.
Moments not captured in photograph but engraved in the heart:
- The other night when Z took me in his arms and rest his head atop mine. Calming me, telling me not to stress. Asking if we were ready.
- Z asking “What’s up for tomorrow?” as he was leaving after a night filled with a wedding project.
- Opening gifts at our couples shower together.
- During the TC 10 mile run, seeing Z and my mom at the 5 mile mark. And again, Z strides before I crossed the finish line. Proud, supportive and loving.
- The phone call from my Aunty on Oct 1 starting the conversation with: “Can you believe it?! Eeee!”