I haven’t always enjoyed Sundays. Growing up I kind of dreaded them. Lately, I’ve fallen head over heels for Sunday mornings. Getting up at my leisure, deciding to go to church service or not; enjoying homemade breakfast and sipping coffee. Along with coffee sipping Sunday mornings I also enjoy taking, and admiring, photos. Not to mention it is a resolution of mine – a photo a day.
So, I bring you My Week in Photos. A Sunday morning easy reading or simple eye-candy while you sip your coffee (or tea, milk, or OJ).
1. A favorite way to get through the work day is indulging in a little boyband on Spotify.
2. Taking a liking to an afternoon tea.
3. Three current favorites: turquoise, nerd classes and curls.
4. Mushroom, spinach, chicken homemade pizza, thanks to the Mr.’s resolution.
5. Venturing through Trader Joe’s I found these awesome $1 cards I’m so excited over I could send them all at once!
6. This week was a very difficult week yet enlightening upon our marriage. I’ve got a great guy alright.
7. Nothing quite like a freshly hot + clean load of laundry straight from the dryer.
8. Per above, my favsies.
9. Vegetable of choice lately is brussels sprouts.