Good Sunday morning! Green tea sure is growing on me; I am slowly sipping a steaming hot cup of it as we welcome single digit weather today. Brrr. I’m off to a project filled Sunday, with a side of football – thanks, hubs! Stay warm!
1. Cheering on the Gophers at the big rivalry game Gophers vs. North Dakota.
2. Self pampering at Blowdry for a fabulous wash, dry and style. My new obsession.
3. Spent some time ice skating (in the wind) for a photo sesh with our photographer, Eileen.
4. Polka dots + light roast with a shot of vanilla my favsies this week.
5. New DIY office decor: aeropathy jar holding fancy paper clips. Oolala!
6. So happy to have made a return visit to my chiropractor for an adjustment. #Runon
7. JT. Per my post earlier this week, need I say more?
8. Learning to style your hair can be a battlefield. Two burns in one week.
9. Pinterest success: A – Z coffee mugs for the brutal cold we are facing this week.