Well, can you tell what was on my mind this week? Food! Apparently, I’ve had quite the obsession this week. It could have to do with the fact that I found myself extremely hungry every day – I am nourishing myself with healthy + clean foods and monitoring my intake. However, with my HIIT, I’m considering upping the intake a bit. Nonetheless… my week was fabulously food filled!
1. Exercising my cookie skills and creating a treat for my lovies – it’s their homecoming week. Time to celebrate!
2. It’s been so brutally cold that my lips feel as though they are chapped from my forehead to my chinny-chin-chin. Chapstick = my BFF.
3. Two of my favorites: friend date + coffee. Beats the cold any time!
4. Current obsession is homemade black bean soup + TJ’s sesame multigrain pita chips.
5. Love getting unexpected mail let alone a package like this! #Mybestieisbetterthanyours
6. Fajita taco salad fiesta for Friday night dinner in with my hubby.
7. My family rocks! Cousin love!
8. My lifeline on Monday was soup + coffee.. I was floating around all day.